1. My favorite Christmas song: O Holy Night
2. My guilty food: Lots of stuffing! YUM!!!
3. Tradition: Christmas eve with my parents and sisters, then Christmas morning with my husband's family! Being doing this same thing for over a decade.
4. My favorite book: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
5. Act of kindness: I like to give to EVERY Salvation Army person outside of every store I visit! They get so excited when someone actually stops and gives!
6. Holiday memory: Getting my first Nintendo as a kid and playing all through the night with my dad!
7. Favorite Gift: my "Office Lady" setup! When I was about 12, my mom bought me a type writer, lots of file folders, binders, pens, and office supplies! It was PERFECT for me!
8. Craft: popcorn strings for the tree
9. Favorite movie: I love Jingle All the Way!
10. Favorite place to shop: Amazon!
11. I want Santa to bring me: some relaxation in the new year!
I hope you have a Merry Season however you choose to celebrate!